Monday, July 23, 2007

Who Am I?

Hi, I'm Michele L. Tune and as a freelance writer and blogger, I enjoy writing the cyber highway. My goal for this blog is to provide useful resources and inspiration to fellow writers, new or seasoned.

A few topics you may find here are:

  • markets to submit your work to
  • reviews of books I recommend to enhance your writing
  • inspiration and encouragement
  • a peek into my writing struggles, failures, and accomplishments
  • tips for getting published
  • tips for developing relationships with editors
  • how to organize your manuscripts and contracts
  • how to keep track of your submissions and queries
What readers are saying:

Writing the Cyber Highway is a brilliant blog filled with the life and heart of a fabulous writer. Michele L. Tune shares her tips and insights about writing the cyber highway and does it with a warm flare that inspires deep to the very soul of every fledgling writer. - Rebecca Laffar-Smith, The Writer's Round-About


Michele's personality shines through on this site, and her helpful posts are wrapped in positivity and encouragement. A great blog for writers! - Amanda Nicole, From Ink to Ether


Beautiful site in design, function, content, and writing. Definitely a blog to see! - Kevin Numerick, Words of My Life


I've been a long-time visitor of Writing the Cyber Highway, and I'm glad I found this blog. It's very helpful and entertaining! Michele has writing talent and it shows in her blog. - Misti Sandefur, Life of a Writer




Take some time to browse through the archives, visit my Website, and don't forget to subscribe via RSS Feed or Email to receive updates on Writing the Cyber Highway's progress.

Thanks for visiting!

Kindest Regards,
Michele L. Tune

Freelance Writer
www.michele-tune.com
Inspiring readers one word at a time....