Prizes, anyone? Rebecca Laffar-Smith has kicked off a contest to launch the new design of her blog: Writer's Round- About.
Oh, but don't think you can just do a cyber drive by and drop a comment. No, Rebecca is going to make you work for what you get!
She expects each person to follow the rules to a T. If you think you stand a chance at winning, you'll have to create an outstanding entry before she'll even consider handing over one of the three Amazon Gift Certificates: $100 goes to 1st Place, $50 to 2nd, and $25 to 3rd.
Writer's Round-About Review
For quite a while now, I've frequented Rebecca's blog. I've followed her Stargate Writing Series, and have watched her heart, soul, and words flourish until it's brought me to tears. I'm telling you, if you haven't already, you absolutely must subscribe to Writer's Round-About's RSS Feed!
Not only is Rebecca a freelance writer, editor, fantasy novelist, and blogger, she also has quite the keen eye for web design and choosing complimentary colors.
Writer's Round About's new design is very easy on the eye and to me, organized. I, personally, enjoyed her beautiful and cheerful photo she originally had located in the header, but then I'm not a web designer.
Overall, I'm very pleased with the new look and enjoy absorbing this writer's knowledge each time I visit. I simply cannot complain about such a marvelous site!
Well, I guess I could share just one gripe: I'd LOVE to be able to preview my comment before hitting submit!
I was elated when I stopped by one day to read one of my top favorite blogs and noticed this post: WRA's New Design Launch Contest! I thought I was dreaming! Hurry, while you still have a chance, and enter this amazing contest. The deadline is January 31st, 2008 at 11:59PM EST. You don't want to miss out on this great opportunity!
To help you out, here are the specific rules:
- Must write a post on their blog that introduces the contest.
- Must invite others to participate in the contest.
- Must mention the contest prizes, rules, and deadline.
- Must include a short review of The Writer’s Round-About.
- Must be a separate and distinct post (not plugged at the end of a regular post).
- Must be unique, original, and at least 200 words long.
- Must include a link to the contest with the contest title.
- Must include a link to The Writer’s Round-About home page.
- Must include a link to rebeccalaffarsmith.com with my name, Rebecca Laffar-Smith.
- Must include link to The Writer’s Round-About RSS feed.
- Must leave a comment on the original contest post sharing a link to your post.
So, do you plan on entering? Are you excited about the Writer's Round-About's contest? Have you already written your entry? Do you follow Rebecca's writing journey every day? How do you like her new design? Share in the comments!
What are you still doing here reading? Speed the cyber highway and enter this contest - now!
Grab my feed so you can travel the cyber highway with me, or subscribe by email