Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Morning News

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I thought I'd share my Sunday morning news with the rest of you. Originally, this particular work of mine wasn't going to be published (or posted online) until tomorrow, but with "cyber magic", it's already online today!

For anyone interested in reading my latest MedHunters article, One Last Good-bye, zip on down the cyber highway and check it out.

MedHunters magazine
is a great market for any medical, health issues, surgery-related, or even death-related stories you may have up your sleeve. Simply check out some of the stories they've already published and you'll notice when you come to the end of these pieces, there is an email address for submissions.

So, what are you waiting for? Feel free to take a peek at my non-fiction piece and then get busy brainstorming for your own. Write, polish, and submit to the email address provided! Good luck with your submissions and by all means, when they're accepted let me know so I can celebrate with you!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and may the new week bring much success writing the cyber highway!