|People Envy Your Ingenuity|
You're a person with unique ideas, big plans, and a zany outlook on life. Many people look to you for inspiration.
People envy your creativity and "who cares?" attitude. They feel very ordinary next to you - and they usually are!
I just love these little things Grandy does over at Functional Shmunctional! I thought it would be nice to have a little more weekend fun like last weekend. It's odd how the answers always seem to match my personality to a T (except for my "who cares" attitude. I sometimes care what others think.) If you want to play along, be sure to come back and leave the link to yours or at least copy and paste the results in the comments.
Grandy also tagged me for a meme.Well, if you've read my Random 8 Meme, Crazy 8s Meme, or even Random 7 Meme, I don't know if there's much left to share ;-) But I'll try and hopefully this won't be like an old black and white rerun...
"Five Things About Me That You May Not Know"
1. I have rheumatoid arthritis. Some days or worse than others. There are some things I can't do, but life is good and I make the best of it ;-)
2. When I was a teen, I just had to wear hats and shoes with big wide ribbons and polka dots and stripes--together! Yes, I was weird ;-)
3. Every time I go to a store, I keep my eyes open for anyone that might need help. If an elderly, bowed over person drops a few can goods or can't reach an item, I run to the rescue. There's been times someone couldn't read and asked me which product said what and I'll stop and read the labels so they can compare and make their purchase. What's an extra few minutes out of the day to help someone, right?
4. Although I don't watch it, I still love that show Reading Rainbow. Don't ask me why, I just do ;0)
5. Ah yes, finally number five. Hmmm... I sing. Yes, I sing... at churches, reunions, etc. And as you may have guessed, I love to sing the slow songs, the ones that are calming and really touch people's hearts....
Hope you enjoyed my meme!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and relax, unless you're like me: still writing the cyber highway!