You may have noticed a little sentence at the end of some of my posts that says something like this: ... brought to you by Smorty. That's because I recently signed up for Smorty, a blog advertising service.
Although I'm a freelance writer, I've really fallen in love with blogging so I signed up with this easy-to-use service. Smorty allows business owners the awesome opportunity to advertise on blogs. And as bloggers, that gives us the opportunity to do what we love-blog while getting paid!
Using Smorty is much easier than I could have imagined. You'll definitely agree! Are you ready to get paid to blog?
If you are, you'll want to be sure to follow these simple steps to getting started with Smorty.
- Go to their homepage.
- To the left is information for advertisers. You'll follow instruction from the right side, which is for bloggers.
- You'll see "Get paid for blogging" in the first sentence. You can click on that link.
- This link will take you to the process page and lead you through the steps of joining.
- When you finish reading the steps, you'll see "Get paid for blogging" again. Click here.
- This will take you to the FAQ page. Once you've read and fully understand everything, you'll come to the question, "How do I become a publisher?" Click that link.
- Fill out the registration form and you'll receive a confirmation email, which comes relatively quick.
- When the email comes with your blog's approval, you'll login to Smorty. Be sure to choose Blogger as your Account Type.
- When you're logged in, you'll see opportunities to blog about. You can either accept or decline them.
- Follow the instructions from each advertiser and you're blogging for Smorty!